Return of Daimajin
- Release Date: August 13, 1966
- Production Company: Daiei
- Distribution Company: Daiei
- Original Runtime: 89 minutes
- Atlernate Titles:
- Japanese: 大魔神怒る
- Hepburn: Daimajin Ikaru
- Literal Translation: Wrath of Daimajin
- Original U.S. Title: Return of Giant Majin
Chikara Hashimoto as Daimajin
Producer: Masaichi Nagata
Director: Kenji Misumi
Development: Kimiyoshi Yasuda
Writer: Tetsuro Yoshida
Cinematography: Fujio Morita & Shozo Tanaka
Sound Recording: Masao Osumi
Lighting: Hiroshi Mima & Kenji Furuya
Art: Akira Naito & Shigeru Kato
Composer: Akira Ifukube
Editor: Kanji Suganuma
Special Effects: Teizo Tanaka
Animation: Yoshio Watanabe
Fight Scenes: Shohei Miyauchi
Sound Effects: Toru Kurashima
Assistant Director: Eiji Nishizawa
Production Manager: Takashi Imamura
Post Production: Toyo Genzojo
Director of Special Effects: Yoshiyuki Kuroda
Return of Giant Majin
- Release Date: Circa 1970
- Distribution Company: American International Television
- Dub Studio: Titan Production, Inc.
- Runtime: 89 minutes
Director: Bret Morrison
Editor: Eli Haviv & Emil Haviv
- The film was bought by American International Pictures and released directly to television in the U.S. in 1970 and released as Return of Giant Majin. Dubbing was handled by Titan Production and is credited in the film.
- It is likely that Return of Giant Majin was produced alongside Gamera vs. Monster X since the two movies have such similar credit design.
- This version opens with the AI-TV logo and features a unique title sequence, but does not feature an end title card.
- Several newspapers included listings for Return of the Giant Majin in 1968 and 1969. This was likely a mistake, since the cast listings correspond to Majin, The Monster of Terror, AIP’s title for the first Daimajin movie.