All Monsters Attack
- Release Date: December 20, 1969
- Production Company: Toho
- Distribution Company: Toho
- Original Runtime: 69 minutes
- Atlernate Titles:
- Japanese: ゴジラ・ミニラ・ガバラ オール怪獣大進撃
- Hepburn: Gojira-Minira-Gabara: Oru Kaiju Daishingeki
- Literal Translation: Godzilla, Minilla, and Gabara: All Monsters Attack
- U.S. Theatrical Title: Godzilla's Revenge
Kenji Sahara as Kenkichi Miki
Machiko Naka as Tamiko Mitsuki
Tomonori Yazaki as Ichiro Miki
Hideyo Amamoto as Shinpei Minami
Sachio Sakai as Bank Robber Senbayashi
Kazuo Suzuki as Bank Robber Okuda
Ikio Sawamura as Bartender
Shigeki Ishida as Landlord
Yutaka Sada as Trainman
Chotaro Togin as Assistant Detective
Yutaka Nakayama as Billboard Painter
Yoshifumi Tajima as Detective
Junichi Ito as Gabara (the boy)
Toru Mori as Friend of Gabara
Toshiya Kurokawa as Friend of Gabara
Hiroyuki Miyaoka as Friend of Gabara
Nobuto Takahashi as Friend of Gabara
Hidemi Ito as Sachiko
Ma-chan the Midget as Minilla
Yasuhiko Kakuyuki as Gabara
Haruo Nakajima as Godzilla
Midori Yamauchi as Voice of Minilla
Director: Ishiro Honda
Executive Producer: Tomoyuki Tanaka
Screenwriter: Shinichi Sekizawa
Cinematographer: Sokei Tomioka
Art Director: Takeo Kita
Sound Recording: Norio Tone
Lighting: Fumiyoshi Hara
Voicing: Hisashi Simonaga
Composer: Kunio Miyauchi
Theme Song Writer: Shinichi Sekizawa
Theme Song Composer: Genta Kano
Theme Song Arrangement: Jinzo Kosugi
Theme Song Singer: Risato Sasaki
Assistant Directors: Masaaki Hisamatsu, Teruyoshi Nakano
Editor: Masahisa Himi
Image Composition: Hiroshi Mukoyama
Physical Effects: Fumio Nakadai
Production Manager: Yasushi Sakai
Special Effects Director: Eiji Tsuburaya
- Release Date: October 8, 1971
- Production Company: UPA Productions of America
- Distribution Company: Maron Films
- Dub Studio: Ryder Sound Services, Inc.
- Runtime: 69 minutes
- Rated: MPAA G
Theme Song Writers: Crown Records
Theme Song Artist (Uncredited): Ervin Jereb
Post Production: Riley Jackson
- Initial Theatrical
- Theatrical Title: Minya, Son of Godzilla
- Maron Films initially distributed the film with the title "Minya, Son of Godzilla" in 1971.
- The only significant change is this version of the film, is the usage of Ervin Jereb's stock song, titled "Crime Fiction", used during the opening title sequence and a few other parts of the movie.
- This version ends with a "Distributed by Maron Films" card with the same typeface as the opening titles and credits, which has never been included in any teleision or home video releases.
- Retitled Theatrical
- Later in 1971, Maron Films re-released the film with the title "Godzilla's Revenge" on a double bill with "Island of the Burning Damned".
- This version of the film also features no significant edits from the previous version.
- This version is the only version that has been released on Television or Home Video.
- 16mm Television
- When Godzilla's Revenge was brought to television and home video, the opening credits and end titles were squeezed to fit a 4:3 aspect ratio. The rest of the film is pan-and-scan.
- Monsters HD
- Release Date: January 23, 2004
- Monsters HD aired a new transfer of Godzilla's Revenge, however, like with all of the films they showed, this print was cropped to a 1.78:1 aspect-ratio.
- Classic Media Reconstruction
- Release Date: November 20, 2007
- Classic Media's reconstruction of the film mostly utlizes Toho's contemporary transfer of the Japanese version.
- The opening credits are in widescreen, and feature no significant cropping.
- Strangely, the video source falls back to footage from the Monsters HD master for the ending title, which is further cropped to roughly 2.35:1 from 1.78:1.